Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
JBL Control 23 3.5IN 2-Way In/Out Spkr Pr Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
JBL Control 23 3.5IN 2-Way In/Out Spkr Pr White$208.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
5" full-fidelity speakers for fixed indoor/outdoor installations.
The unique InvisiBall mounting hardware makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37 off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44 off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are behind the logo badge, the grille never needs to be removed and there exists a high degree of theft deterrence as well. The Control 23 readily accepts a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor. Weather resistance is maximized by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL's WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc-plated grilles resist rusting in the harshest conditions.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Components: 3-1/2" polypropylene-coated woofer, 1/2" titanium-coated
- horn-loaded tweeter
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Readily paintable to match decor
- 90 x 90 high-frequency horn
- Overload protection circuitry
- Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Control 23 3.5IN 2-Way In/Out Spkr Pr Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 85 Hz to 22 kHz
- Continuous Program Power Capacity: 50 Watts
- Sensitivity (half-space on-wall, average 100 Hz to 10 kHz): 86 dB SPL, 1W, 1m,
- Directivity Factor (Q): 4.8
- Directivity Index (DI): 6.8
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- LFDriver: 88 mm (3.5 in) polypropylene cone with WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: 13 mm (.5 in) titanium-coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Termination: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV
- IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating
- Dimensions: 7.6"H x 5.5"W x 4.4"D (193x140x111mm)
- Net Weight (each): 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- Included Accessories: InvisiBall Assembly, 4x80mm hex key
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.