- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL Control 5 6.5IN Compact Monitor Speaker Pair Black
- Write a Review
- Product 600383
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a pair of JBL Control 5 Pro two-way compact monitor loudspeakers. The JBL Control 5 is a high performance, wide range control monitor suitabl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
JBL sound quality for the space-challenged studio or installation
This is a pair of JBL Control 5 Pro two-way compact monitor loudspeakers. The JBL Control 5 is a high performance, wide range control monitor suitable for use as the primary sound source in a variety of applications.
Smooth, extended frequency response combines with wide dynamic capabilities to provide acoustic performance that makes the Control 5 audio speaker ideal for recording studios, audio-video control rooms, remote trucks and broadcast studios. Clean, functional visual design makes the JBL Control 5 also ideal for foreground music systems, moderate level sound reinforcement, discotheques and music playback systems.
A 6-1?2 in. low frequency driver provides solid, powerful bass response to 75Hz. High frequency response to 20kHz is handled by a pure titanium 1 in. dome. Both transducers are magnetically shielded, allowing for use in close proximity to video monitors. The dividing network incorporates protection circuitry to prevent system dam- age and utilizes high quality components including bypass capacitors for outstanding transient accuracy.
Molded of dense polypropylene foam, the JBL Control 5 enclosure offers a pleasing shape that fits easily into any environment. Wall, ceiling, rack and tripod mounting systems allow positioning of the system in exactly the right spot for optimum performance.
You can't go wrong with a set of monitor speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- High power handling with integral protection circuit network
- Molded enclosure with shielded magnet structure
- 6-1?2 in. low frequency loudspeaker
- 1 in. pure titanium dome tweeter
- Optional mounting hardware
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 75Hz to 20kHz
- Power Capacity: I75 W
- Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL, 1 W, 3.3' (1 m)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 2.8
- Directivity Index (DI): 4.5
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Polarity: Positive Voltage to + terminal causes outward low frequency cone motion
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene structural foam
- Dimensions: 15-1/4"H x 9-7/8"W x 9"D (387x251x229mm)
- Net Weight (each): 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 24 lbs. (11 kg)