- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL LSR4312SP 12" Linear Spatial Reference Powered Subwoofer
Condition 2 - Blemished 886830251498
- Write a Review
- #600091 005000002 600091005000002
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LSR4312SP 12" Powered Subwoofer from the Linear Spatial Reference series provides powerful bass performance by extending frequency response of th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Automatically analyzes and corrects the sound for accurate mixing.
The LSR4312SP 12" Powered Subwoofer from the Linear Spatial Reference series provides powerful bass performance by extending frequency response of the system into the 20Hz region. When networked with LSR4300 Studio Monitors, the LSR4312SP Sub provides revolutionary capabilities including JBL RMC Room Mode Correction technology to ensure accurate mixes in any room.
- 450 Watts Amplification; 12" Low Frequency Transducer with magnetically-shielded Neodymium motor structure
- RMC Room Mode Correction system analyzes and automatically compensates for room modes that can give a misleading impression of low frequency content at the mix position*
- Six balanced XLR inputs with selectable +4dBu / -10 dBV sensitivity
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF Digital plus analog LFE inputs
- Comprehensive Bass Management System for professional surround sound production*
- Harman HiQnet network protocol allows all settings to be controlled from the LSR4300 wireless remote control or LSR4300 Control Center Software*
- * When used in a system with LSR4328P or LSR4326P Studio Monitors
Step up to JBL monitoring quality. Order today!
- Frequency Response :-6 dB: 27 Hz - 250 Hz
- SPL / 1m (Continuous/Peak):116 dB / 125 dB
- Transducers: 12" model 432G; Self Shielded, Neodymium
- Sensitivity +4 dBu, -10 dBV:94 dB / 1 m
- Amplification::450 w
- Digital Processing:24 Bit, 96 kHz
- Analog Inputs: L, C, R, L
- Surround, R Surround, LFE: Six XLR , Two 1/4", Balanced, +4 dBu, -10 dBV, LFE +10 dB Gain
- Digital Inputs: AES/EBU XLR IN, OUT: S/PDIF RCA IN/OUT
- Data Connections: Harman HiQnet Network, USB
- Weight: 29.5 kg (66 lb)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 502 mm x 406 mm x 489 mm (19.75 in x 16 in x 19.5 in)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about JBL LSR4312SP 12" Linear Spatial Reference Powered Subwoofer:
This sub is essential for mastering with the JBL 4300 reference system in that it is the sole key to remote control of the entire system's crossover! You also get remote control of eq and subwoofer level after room mode correction with the system, but again - the trick to getting it right the first time is the crossover! Until you purchase this sub, you don't get to use the crossover! Changing the crossover is like having several monitoring systems! Setting the crossover at 125hz & muting the sub gives you the essentials of your mix: being able to balance vocals over music and the majority of your eq - it's like working with a set of small 4-5 inch monitors! Un-mute the sub and set the system crossover at 80hz to mix drums. You'll feel like your sitting at the throne! The stereo field is unbelieveable! Once you tame the drums, you're pretty much finished. Everything else gets mixed around them. Set the crossover at 30hz and your ready for mastering!