- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JMR Electronics BlueStor HPC Server
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51024 000000000 J51024000000000
6-Month* financing available.
BlueStor HPC Server is a robust server platform designed for HPC clusters that rival the fastest supercomputers for demanding applications such as di...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-stable server platform for high-demanding professional installations.
BlueStor HPC Server is a robust server platform designed for HPC clusters that rival the fastest supercomputers for demanding applications such as digital content creation, atmospheric research, fluid dynamics, signal processing (video/audio processing & transcoding) and computer aided engineering.
Equipped with the latest Intel Xeon E5 v3 10-core CPUs and 64GB memory standard, the HPC Server accommodates up to four powerful Kepler-class GPUs to leverage gigaflops of performance per server, or can be deployed as nodes in a high performance computing cluster, interconnected by QDR Infiniband, 10Gb Ethernet or 8/18 Gb Fibre Channel – we’re happy to discuss the options. Using JMR’s renowned and patented PCIe DAS technology, BlueStor™ Extenders, Expanders and other storage arrays can provide up to 96TB per 3U JBOD of very high performance storage.
- 4U HPC Server
- Redundant (N+1) Hot Swap Power Supplies
- Redundant (N+1) Hot Swap, Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Elements
- Dual Intel Xeon 10-core 3 GHz CPUs standard
- 64GB DDR3/ECC RAM standard, upgradable to 1000GB
- Accommodates up to four advanced Quadro/Tesla class Kepler GPUs
- Blu-ray Optical Disk Drive (Writer)
High volume storage devices and expansions for film and music power users.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.