- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joemeek SixQ Mic Pre with Digital Out
- Write a Review
- Product 180268
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Joemeek SixQ is a mic channel strip that packs a wealth of features into a single rack space studio channel.Joemeek SixQThis single channel mic p...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An analog channel strip with legendary Joemeek EQ, compression, and a free large-diaphragm condenser mic, specially matched to the preamp.
The Joemeek SixQ is a mic channel strip that packs a wealth of features into a single rack space studio channel.
This single channel mic pre is based on a high-quality Burr-Brown IC, and has 3 bands of highly musical EQ, Joemeek's signature optical compressor, and a front-panel instrument DI making it a highly capable recording instrument. And, along with an analog output, the SixQ microphone preamp also lets you output digitally”direct to your sound card or DAW.
The Joemeek Digital Audio Interface provides high quality digital audio outputs. The digital audio outputs are compatible with most digital recorders, as well as Digital Audio Workstations and mixers. S/PDIF format is available from the optical and RCA phono connectors. The Joemeek Digital Interface has highly stable onboard master clocks for low-jitter, hi-fi results. Internal sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz are selected by means of rear panel switches.
- Ultra-clean microphone preamp with Burr-Brown IC
- "Iron" switch (add transformer-coupling)
- Highly musical 3-band EQ with swept Low and Mid bands, and selectable high band (6k or 12k)
- Full-featured optical compressor, from "silk" to "in your face!"
- Accurate LED metering
- 24-bit/ 96kHz sampling
- Optical and S/PDIF, and Word Clock in
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O
- Front-panel instrument input
When it comes to sonic legacy, the Meek shall inherit! Get yours today!
- Input impedances: Mic: 1.2kohm; Line: 20kohm
- Pre-amp overall gain: 10dB to 60dB (variable)
- Common mode rejection: 70dB
- Equivalent input noise: -128.5dBu (unweighted)
- Distortion: 0.001% (below Compressor threshold)
- Frequency response: 15Hz to 70kHz (-3dB)
- Maximum input before clipping: Mic: +21dBu; Line: +45dBu
- Headroom before clipping: +21dBu
- Compressor threshold: ?dBu to -20dBu (variable)
- Compressor ratio: 1:1 to 10:1 (variable)
- Compressor attack time: 1 msec to 100 msec (adaptive)
- Compressor release time: 0.1 sec to 3 sec (adaptive)
- Nominal output levels: +4dBu/-10dBv
- Output impedance: 75ohm
- Output Level switch: 12dB attenuation
- Noise Floor: -85dBu (typical, with 40dB mic gain)
- VU Meter: Analogue movement
- Power supply: 115V / 230V ac mains, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 30W
- Mechanical: 482W x 88H x 220D (overall)
- Weight: 3 kilos
- High Pass Filter: 12dB per octave cut below 80Hz
- EQ Boost & Cut: ±15dB (zero phase-shift bell response)
- LF Frequency: 40Hz to 650Hz variable
- Mid Frequency: 300Hz to 5kHz variable
- HMF Frequency: 1kHz to 6kHz variable
- HF Frequency: 6kHz/12kHz switchable
- EQ "Q" 0.9 (1.6 octaves
- Digital Output Specifications:
- Sampling: 24 Bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz selectable
- Output Formats: AES3 compliant (balanced), S/PDIF electrical, S/PDIF optical