- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joemeek ThreeQ with JM27 Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H89508
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get the amazing sound properties of the ThreeQ Studio Channel paired together with the clarity and quality of the JM27 small diaphragm condenser mic ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Two great Joemeek products packaged together at one affordable price.
Get the amazing sound properties of the ThreeQ Studio Channel paired together with the clarity and quality of the JM27 small diaphragm condenser mic in this complete package set.
ThreeQ Studio Channel
The Joemeek ThreeQ Studio Channel takes a microphone or instrument and amplifies, compresses, and equalizes it, making it ready to be recorded. Simple to use yet extremely powerful, the ThreeQ will bring out the best in any mic or instrument and give the gloss of a professional studio production to all your performances. It will be useful for live work as well as for recording.
JM27 Condenser Mic
The JM27 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with a fixed Cardioid pattern. Building on the tradition of classic studio microphones, Joemeek combined an FET pre-amplifier with transformer-balanced output resulting in a low noise, high SPL mic - perfect for a variety of studio applications.
- Compact half-rack design
- Ultra-clean microphone preamp with Burr-Brown IC
- Front-panel instrument input for DI and preamp use
- Highly musical 3-band EQ with Swept Mid bands
- Full-featured optical compressor, from "silk" to "in your face!"
- Accurate VU metering
- 24-bit/96kHz sampling, optical, and S/PDIF outputs
- Word Clock in
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O
- Front-panel instrument input
- Small diaphragm condenser
- Fixed Cardioid pattern
- Manufactured in the classic "concentric electrode" design
- Dynamic feedback at the capacitor element to enhance audio quality
- Body machined from brass, with balanced 3-pin XLR connector
- Ideal for acoustic and orchestral instruments, or paired for drum overheads
Order the ThreeQ and the JM27 together today.