- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joey Sturgis Tones Conquer All V1
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67609 000000000 L67609000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Conquer All Volume I is a set of 35 Impulse Responses (IR) in both raw and mixed .wav files. The pack is comprised of impulses responses made wi...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Amplifier emulation across genres.
Conquer All Volume I is a set of 35 Impulse Responses (IR) in both raw and mixed .wav files. The pack is comprised of impulses responses made with 3 different guitar cabinets, 3 preamps & 6 different microphones for a wide array of options. All IRs are phase accurate and aligned for impulse response blending. These impulses pack the ultimate versatility for you to conquer all of your guitar tones!
- Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Standard Oversized 4x12 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30
- Marshall 30th Anniversary 4x12 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers)
- Peavey TVX 410 EX 4X10 Bass Speaker Cabinet (Peavey Sheffield
- API A2D Dual Analog Mic Preamp (featuring signature 312 mic preamp &
- 2520 op amps)
- Don Classics NV73 Class A Mic Preamp (AMS Neve 1073 Clone)
- Universal Audio LA-610 Mk II Classic Tube Recording Channel Strip
- Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Sennheiser MD421 II Dynamic Microphone
- Beyerdynamic M 201 TG Dynamic Microphone
- Sennheiser evolution e906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone
- AKG D112 MkII Professional Bass Drum Microphone
- Neumann TLM 103 Condenser Microphone
Order today and expand the possibilities of your existing guitar tracks and new productions with this tool in mind.
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX
- operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats
- your DAW supports).
- Impulse Response loader and any amp or simulator (See manual for
- Note: For Kemper compatibility, users are required to downsample the .wav's
- to 44.1kHz, 16/24-bit in your DAW or via a sample rate conversion utility or
- application before running the Cab Maker to reprocess for import.