- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joey Sturgis Tones Soar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67611 000000000 L67611000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Joey Sturgis Tones Soar is a tape delay plugin combining the lush, analog tones of tape with the power and flexibility of digital processing. Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Tape delay plug-in with degradation controls.
Joey Sturgis Tones Soar is a tape delay plugin combining the lush, analog tones of tape with the power and flexibility of digital processing. With SOAR, you maintain complete creative control of your delays in a clean, feature-packed processor.
Whether you’re looking for a straightforward 1/4 note delay, or a multi-head tape delay journey, Soar delivers a wide variety of tonal options for users to explore.
In addition to the traditional controls of analog & digital delays, Soar is the first plugin of its kind to offer tape degradation controls in-the-box. Use the “Health” and “Contour” knobs to dial in anything from vintage saturation to a full-on tape machine breakdown.
- Tape control including: repeats, age & flutter
- Variable 15/30 IPS tape speed
- Groundbreaking tape “health” & “contour” adjustments
- Onboard mono & mix controls
- Built-in tutorial mode and control definition
- 1/2, 2/3, 3/1, single & multi-head options
- Tap tempo & session tempo sync
- Feedback switching
- BPM or millisecond delay speed control
- Mix knob (wet/dry)
Invoke the characteristics of tape delay, but with digital controls.
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Windows 7+ (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX
- Mac OSX 10.8+ (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX