- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joey Sturgis Tones Tominator
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67599 000000000 L67599000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Joey Sturgis Tones Tominator is a filter-based plug-in solution for killing bleed on your drums, replacing the functionality of gates with a more tra...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Tom bleed elimination.
Joey Sturgis Tones Tominator is a filter-based plug-in solution for killing bleed on your drums, replacing the functionality of gates with a more transparent approach. Built on advanced, adjustable filter automation, users are able to treat bleed in a more natural way than gating. A process that used to be tedious and complicated is now simplified and streamlined, meaning you can spend less time cleaning up tracks, and more time mixing.
Tominator can help clean up any mixer's workflow by automatically opening to allow the attack of a tome hit through, then rolling off the high frequency content similar to how a gate closes. Rather than cutting off the ring or tail of your drum, Tominator gives you a natural and full-bodied drum sound.
- Internal moving filter eliminates cymbal bleed
- Release determines how long it takes to trigger the filter after signal drops below the threshold
- Attack determines how long it takes to disable the filter after the signal exceeds the threshold
- Cutoff parameter sets where the filter will stop after the initial transient
- Hold determines how long the filter remains active after the signal drops below the threshold
- Speed determines how quickly the cutoff frequency changes (speed of roll-off)
Save your toms. Kill the bleed. Order now.
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Windows 7+ (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX, RTAS
- Mac OSX 10.6+ (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Note: The RTAS specification does not provide 64 bit support.