- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joey Sturgis Tones Toneforge Guilty Pleasure
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67587 000000000 L67587000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Toneforge Guilty Pleasure is a unique blend of pedals, amps and cabinets intended to create high-gain guitar tones. The amp and effects work together...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Pedals, amps, cabinets and microphones.
Toneforge Guilty Pleasure is a unique blend of pedals, amps and cabinets intended to create high-gain guitar tones. The amp and effects work together in a way that’s almost impossible to get a bad sound out of the plugin. Everything in this plugin was designed to work together to forge the ultimate high-gain guitar tone.
Toneforge Guilty Pleasure offers multiple guitar cab options, each with 4 mic settings, as well as an impulse response (IR) loader, allowing you to load your own speaker / mic IRs into an already powerful plugin.
To top it off, Toneforge Guilty Pleasure offers 4 brand new effect pedals, including an overdrive, delay, reverb, and for the first time ever – a wah pedal. These new pedals are made to with the amp, and sound even better when used with the redesigned EQ & Loudness Maximizer section.
- High-gain virtual guitar amp head
- Two custom-voiced guitar cabinets
- 4 microphone options to choose from
- Built-in Impulse Response (IR) Loader
- Overdrive, Delay, Wah & Reverb Pedals
- Built-in Tuner
- Parametric Equalizer
- Redesigned Custom Limiter
Toneforge is guitar tone simplified. Order today.
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Windows 7+ (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX, RTAS
- Mac OSX 10.6+ (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Note: The RTAS specification does not provide 64 bit support.