- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klark Teknik DI 10A Active DI Box with MIDAS Transformer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29937 000000000 L29937000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 10A PRO DI ACTIVE offers the same high headroom, dynami...Click To Read More About This Product
Active DI box with MIDAS transformer, extended dynamic range and phantom/battery operation.
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 10A PRO DI ACTIVE offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DI 10A is ideal for interfacing keyboards, samplers and other electronic musical instruments to mixing consoles, and faithfully reproduces the character of electric and acoustic instruments, allowing far more of the detail of musical performances to be captured. The DI 10A is powered by +48 V phantom power with a 9 V battery backup, which automatically allows the device to function should phantom power fail, or be unavailable. Equipped with a switchable input attenuator, DI 10A easily accommodates instruments, line, and even loudspeaker level signals – and thanks to its extremely low noise input circuit topology (-112 dBu), DI 10A provides extended dynamic range, making it the perfect choice for professional audio and multimedia applications.
- Active DI Box for general purpose and multimedia applications
- Custom-built MIDAS transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Powered from console +48 V phantom or internal battery (not included)
- Automatic switchover to battery if phantom power fails
- Matches the level and impedance with unity gain without loading the source
- Switchable input attenuation for guitar, line and speaker levels
- High quality Neutrik XLR and high impedance 1/4” TRS connectors
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.