- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klark Teknik DI 22P Passive Stereo DI Box with MIDAS Transformers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26554 000000000 L26554000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 22P PRO DI AV 2 offers the same high headroom, dynamic ...Click To Read More About This Product
High headroom and sonic clarity.
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 22P PRO DI AV 2 offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DI 22P combines many of the outstanding features of the DI 20P and DI 10P direct boxes into one powerful tool that should be in every audio engineers kit. The extremely versatile DI 22P accepts dual instrument, line and speaker levels, plus also accommodates MP3, CD players, keyboard or drum submixers, and a variety of other stereo sources, and faithfully reproduces the character of electric and acoustic instruments, allowing far more of the detail of musical performances to be captured. A passive device, the DI 22P does not require any form of external power to complete its mission. Equipped with custom-built MIDAS transformers and switchable input Pads, the DI 22P is the perfect choice for premium-grade professional audio and multimedia applications.
- Passive DI box for general purpose applications
- Custom-built MIDAS transformer
- Does not require power supply
- High-quality Neutrik XLR connectors
- Switchable input attenuation for guitar, line and speaker levels
The perfect choice for professional audio and multimedia applications—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.