- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klark Teknik DS 20 Passive Signal Splitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29943 000000000 L29943000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality signal processing devices, the DS 20 PRO SPLITTER 2 offers the same high headroom, dynam...Click To Read More About This Product
Passive 1-in / 2-out signal splitter with MIDAS transformer and extended dynamic range.
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality signal processing devices, the DS 20 PRO SPLITTER 2 offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DS 20 is ideal for routing balanced XLR signals to multiple discrete destinations, including FOH and monitor consoles, active monitor loudspeakers, broadcast mixers, and more. A passive device, the DS 20 does not require any form of external power to complete its mission. Equipped with a custom-built MIDAS transformer, DS 20 is the perfect solution for a wide range of professional audio and multimedia applications.
- Line level splitter sends single input signal to 2 outputs
- Custom-built MIDAS transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- High quality Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Earth Lift switches for each output eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminum extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.