- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg D-888 Live Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product 582249
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Korg D888 Live Recording Package was put together to help your band capture a performance you've finally polished so that you can share it with t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A solid, portable mixer, 8 dynamic mics, headphones, stands, and cables for recording live.
The Korg D888 Live Recording Package was put together to help your band capture a performance you've finally polished so that you can share it with those who couldn't be there. The recording package includes with a Korg D888 Digital Recording Studio mixer which comes with free Cubase LE recording software, and a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor headphones. You also get 8 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones, as well as 8 Musicians Gear MS-220 Tripod Stands with Fixed Booms to get the perfect angles, 8 20ft. Gear One XLR cables, and 2 Live Wire 10ft. instrument cables. This recording package is an affordable solution for getting the entire band, from instruments to vocals all in one take.
Korg D888 Digital Recording Studio
The Korg D888 Digital Recording Studio is an 8-input/8-output mixer and 8-track hard disk recorder in one simple-to-use unit. Best of all, for those used to analog recorders, the D888 has a very analog-like look and feel that's comfortable and very easy to use. The input jacks, trim knob, 3-band EQ controls, pan knob, and fader are all placed in a straight line for each channel, and channel settings are obvious at a glance. A backlit LCD screen provides additional information that's easy to understand.
Each channel has a high-performance balanced mic preamp with TRS and XLR inputs with 48V phantom power. As a standalone mixer, the 1/4" outputs are configured to provide Monitor Out (L&R); Master Out (L&R), and individual outs for channels 5-8, or you can switch to 8 individual outputs.
The D-888 provides 16-bit/44.1kHz uncompressed recording quality with 8 tracks simultaneous play and record in WAV format. You also get 8 virtual tracks for each track for a total of 64 tracks, in addition to a stereo master track. The recording section has uncomplicated tools like punch-in/out, copy and swap operations, 4 editing locate points for each song, 100 mark points, non-destructive editing, Undo and Redo functions, 11 types of digital master effects, and 3-band EQ on each channel. The D888 also has an assignable metronome, 2 independent headphone jacks, 40GB hard drive, a USB 2.0 connector, MIDI Time Code transmit, and optical S/PDIF outputs.
Cubase LE Recording Software thrown in Free
To receive your free copy of Cubase LE, send in the redemption coupon that's included in the box. Or, visit http://www.korg.com/d888 online to fill out and send in the redemption coupon.
Steinberg's Cubase LE 48-track 24/96 music production software is the perfect complement to the D-888: capture 8-track live recordings with this rugged mixer/recorder and then bring them back to your computer to edit, arrange, mix, and master your recordings with a wealth of powerful tools and cutting-edge features.
Cubase LE is based on award-winning Cubase SX technology featuring 48 audio tracks, VST plug-ins, and full VSTi support. Cubase LE combines powerful audio and MIDI recording features with professional editing and effects. Cubase LE and all included plug-ins are compatible with both Mac and PC systems. Cubase LE is the perfect entry into professional recording software giving you the ability to produce professional-level recordings right-away and giving you a system that you can expand into the future.
8 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones
Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones have a frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Their great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature a handy on/off switch for ease of use.
Professional features include balanced XLR outputs and a rugged stand clamp. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, they're all-metal design help provide years of trouble-free use.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
With the ATH-M50 professional studio monitor headphones, Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180 for easy one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini plug with included screw-on 1/4" adapter.
Audio-Technica's sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature propriety large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer.
8 Musicians Gear MS-220 Tripod Stands with Fixed Booms
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stands have a thread adapter and tubular legs. They are adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed booms are not adjustable.
8 20-ft. Gear One XLR Cables
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
2 10 ft. Advantage Series 1/4" Straight Instrument Cables
The flexible materials of these Live Wire Advantage Series 1/4" Straight Instrument Cables cut down on kinks and twists for tangle-free performance and longer life. They feature quality soldering and 1/4" phone plugs.
- 8-channel I/O digital mixer with hard disk recorder
- 8-track simultaneous record and playback
- 8 XLR and TRS balanced inputs
- High-performance mic preamps
- 48V phantom power on XLR inputs
- User-friendly panel design
- 8 full channel strips with trim, 3-band EQ, gain, pan, effect send, and fader
- 11 master-quality effect types
- Convenient, non-destructive editing tools
- Undo and Redo functions
- High-speed USB 2.0 port
- Rugged metal body
- Includes AC cord
- Powerful music workstation software combining audio and MIDI recording, editing and mixing in a single, integrated package.
- Up to 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks, as well as up to 8 virtual instrument tracks
- Includes a complete set of great-sounding VST3 effects, as well as dozens of ready-to play instrument sounds.
- Key, List, Score and Drum Editors for MIDI ” four different editors help in getting the job done quickly.
- Audio Warp Realtime Time-Stretching and Pitch-Shifting ” freely play audio files at any tempo or key.
- VST Mixer with up to 8 Inserts and Send per channel
- Supports 3rd Party VST plug-ins and virtual instruments.
- Cross-platform ” Available both for Windows Vista (Home Premium or Ultimate), and Mac OSX Intel Mac systems (Universal Binary)
- Upgradeable to other Cubase 4 versions
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
- Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
- Single-sided coiled cable terminates to gold-plated mini plug with screw-on 1/4" adapter
- Set of 8
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
- Set of 8
- Thread adapters
- Tubular legs
- Adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8"
- 30-1/4" fixed booms are not adjustable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
- Set of 2
- Lifetime guarantee
- Super-quiet soldering and materials
- Kink-free design
- 1/4" phone plugs
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver diameter: 1.77" (45mm)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency response: 15-28,000Hz
- Maximum input power: 1,600mW at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 99db
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 10oz. (284g) without cable and connector
- Cable: 1.2 - 3.0m (3.9' - 9.8') Coiled, OFC litz wire
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Well nothing in this package is very good quality. You get 8 really crappy mics, cheap stands and cables, and a low-end mixer/recorder. It is what it is. I don't know what you'd do with 8 of those mics... you might better buy a better board and go direct with most of your stuff. Peace out.
Ive really enjoyed the simplicity of this unit and all of the Mics and everything sounds good. However it DOES NOT come with the free Cubase LE program as stated. Korg wont send it to you as they say that offer has expired. Too bad.