- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg nanoKONTROL MIDI Controller
- Product 703401
The nanoKONTROL is part of Korg's nanoSERIES USB powered slimline MIDI controllers; so small you can put them on your workstation, in front of your l...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take KONTROL of your DAW with this space-saving controller.
The nanoKONTROL is part of Korg's nanoSERIES USB powered slimline MIDI controllers; so small you can put them on your workstation, in front of your laptop, on a recording console, or anywhere else you need versatile control over your DAW, virtual instrument, effect, or DJ software.
Despite it's small size, this MIDI controller goes big when it comes to functionality. It's intuitive layout provides extremely easy operation for any user. The Korg nanoKONTROL offers 9 faders, 9 knobs, and 18 switches, plus a full transport section for expansive control. It also features a note input mode to help you lay down your next big groove.
Even if the Korg nanoKONTROL controller is your first foray into MIDI control, be assured that you'll be able to get connected to software quickly. The nanoKONTROL includes a discount coupon for Ableton Live LE software. What's more, you get a free downloadable Editor/Librarian to help you create setups to suit your specific control needs.
- 9 knobs
- 9 sliders
- 18 buttons
- Transport buttons: REW/PLAY/FF/LOOP/STOP/REC
- SCENE buttons (SCENE 1-4)
- 4 user scene memories
- mini-USB connection
- USB bus powered
- USB cable included
- Free downloadable Editor/Librarian to help control needs
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with powerPC supported
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1
- Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista (Intel USB chipset recommended)