- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KRK 8" Studio Subwoofer 120V
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41838 000000000 J41838000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 8s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers...Click To Read More About This Product
The next dimension in subwoofer performance.
The 8s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors. Pairing the 8s subwoofer with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized mixing and listening experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
8" glass aramid composite woofer
Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB
Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
Optimized four-position crossover control
Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
Polarity and input sensitivity controls
All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
- Size: Mid-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Subwoofer
- Low-frequency driver: 8"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: Not applicable
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Glass aramid composite
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 133Hz (-3dB)
- Max peak SPL: 112.8 SPL
- Amplifier class:
- Output power: 109 Watts
- Input connectors: XLR, 1/4" TRS, RCA L/R
- Standby mode: Yes
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 11.57"
- Height: 13.3"
- Depth: 14.25"
- Weight: 26 lb.
- Enclosure type: Front loaded, vented
Get the low end your studio has been missing. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.