Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
KRK Classic 7 G3 7" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
KRK Classic 7 G3 7" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Powered studio monitors for professional sound.
- 73 watt, 7" active studio monitor
- Amps matched to drivers-no external amp hassles
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifiers
- Provide high headroom and low distortion
- Heavy-duty enclosure
- Front-firing port
- Allows placement flexibility (i.e. near walls) without interference from a rear-firing port
- Dedicated low and high frequency level adjustment controls
- Allows you to optimize the monitor's response to better match the room acoustics and the user's personal preferences
- 7" glass aramid composite woofer
- Rigid and lightweight driver for optimal sound quality
- Bass extension to 37 Hz / Excellent low frequency response for a compact monitor
- Universal connectivity with XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs / Interfaces with just about any mixer and/or audio interface
- Volume control / Allows you to fine-tune your overall monitoring level
- System-optimized auto-limiter / Prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers and provides consistency and clarity at high volumes
- Foam isolation pads on bottom
- Protects the surface the monitors are sitting on and provides isolation for improved clarity
- 102 dB Max Peak SPL
For optimal quality and clarity in the mix. Order today.
Classic 7 G3 7" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Specifications:Configuration
- Active Monitor
- Low Frequency: 7" Glass Aramid Woofer
- High Frequency: 1" Textile Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 47.5 Hz — 34.5 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz — 40 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3 kHz
- Horizontal: 140 Degrees (900 Hz — 9 kHz)
- Vertical: 115 Degrees (900 Hz — 9 kHz)
- 101 dB
- 99 dB
- 102 dB
- Class A-B
- High Frequency: 25 Watts
- Low Frequency: 48 Watts
- 0.1% THD+N 20 Hz-20 kHz (-3 dB Max Power)
- 10 K Omega; Balanced / 7 K Omega; Unbalanced
- -3 dBu Balanced / -12 dBV Unbalanced
- 98 dB
- -30 dB - +6 dB
- (-2 dB, -1 dB, FLAT, +2 dB) Below 200 Hz
- (-2 dB, -1 dB, FLAT, +1 dB) Above 2.3 kHz
- RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- 120 VAC (T1.6AL, 250 V) 240 VAC (T800mAL, 250 V)
- Idle (Mute): 13 Watts (NA SKU)
- Idle (Standby): < 0.5 Watts
- Maximum: 108 Watts (NA SKU)
- 15 mm MDF / High Impact Polystyrene
- Black Vinyl Wrap
- Foam Isolation Pads
- 11.40" (290 mm) x 8.90" (226 mm) x 13.07" (332 mm)
- 18.5 lb (8.39 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.