- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kush Audio Main Gain Class A Balanced Monitor Controller
- Product H73314
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kush Audio Main Gain is a totally transparent Class A expandable monitor controller with a small footprint and a revolutionary price point. The M...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Small footprint, transparent studio monitor controller.
The Kush Audio Main Gain is a totally transparent Class A expandable monitor controller with a small footprint and a revolutionary price point. The Main Gain is a two in/two out standalone monitor controller featuring independent L/R output muting (at last!), a mono switch and tri-color Peak/RMS metering.
- Standalone stereo-in / stereo-out monitor controller
- True mono at the flick of a switch
- Independent left and right muting
- Dual-channel Tri-Color LED Level Metering
- Expansion port on the side for Function Junction and any future modules
- Ruler-flat frequency response, +/- .1db from 2Hz-20kHz, only 3dB down at 200kHz
- High performance audiophile grade op amp chips with near zero DC offset
- Extremely low phase shift, only 7.5 degrees at 20k (this spec is not often published, and is related to whether sound is perceived as "sloppy" or "veiled" vs. "tight" and "clear")
- DC-coupled signal path - no electrolytic capacitors
For monitor control without the mud, insist on the clear transparency of Kush Audio Main Gain - order today!