- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom PA KPC15MP Powered Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
- Product 486181
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Kustom KPC15MP pair are 100W powered monitor speakers with an angled wedge design, a 15" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The mon...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ensure you can still hear yourself in the loudest bands without spending a fortune.
This Kustom KPC15MP pair are 100W powered monitor speakers with an angled wedge design, a 15" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The monitor is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
Each Kustom KPC15MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line-level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. The Kustom speaker's volume control adjusts the overall level.
Their TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
In addition to being used as powered floor monitors, built-in polemount sockets enable you to elevate the Kustom KPC15MPs for use as powered PA speakers.
Since its inception in 1966, Kustom has produced high-quality, affordable PA products, and the KPC15MP monitor speaker continues that tradition.
- One 100-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 15', Kustom-built PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
Get loud, clear tones with this highly affordable monitor pair. Order today!
- RMS OUTPUT: 100W
- Speaker: 15" Special Design
- Horn: Piezo Driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity: 1 VRMS
- Sensitivity: 97dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 19"W x 24"H x 14.6"D
- Dimensions (mm): 483W x 610H x 370D
- Weight: 45.2lb.; 20.5kg