- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom PA KPX112 12" Passive Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
- J20394 000000000 J20394000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom KPX 112 passive speaker cabinet packs a lot of value into an inexpensive package. This full-range cabinet offers fantastic audio quality. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pair of 12" passive speakers at a working musician's price.
The Kustom KPX 112 passive speaker cabinet packs a lot of value into an inexpensive package. This full-range cabinet offers fantastic audio quality. A specially voiced crossover maintains clear separation of frequencies for crisp detailed sound reproduction. The cabinet's 12" woofer delivers punchy low frequencies, while the horn reproduces all the clear high-end tones.
The KPX112 is equipped with two parallel input/output jacks, which allow additional passive cabinets to be connected (do not connect to powered speaker cabinets). The KPX series has been designed to withstand years of active duty with sturdy metal grilles, stout handles, and a high-quality, heavy-duty finish. The cabs also offer a 1-3/8" pole mount insert.
Full-range passive speaker
12" low-frequency driver
Two parallel input/output jacks
Balanced lin output
Rugged, sturdy build quality
Ideal for stage, house of worship, DJs and more. Order this pair today!
Speaker: 12" with horn
Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity (SPL): 96dB 1W/1M
Crossover Frequency: 5kHz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 54.9 cm x 39.1 cm x 39.5 cm, 21.61" x 15.39" x 15.55"
Weight: 15.6 kg, 34.4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.