- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom Profile Two PA System
- Write a Review
- Product 423113
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom 2A Profile System Two packs 300W of total output power (150W per channel) with a stereo signal path running through 2 speaker cabinets, ea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A portable and powerful stereo PA system with a 300W stereo powered mixer and 2 line array speaker cabs.
The Kustom 2A Profile System Two packs 300W of total output power (150W per channel) with a stereo signal path running through 2 speaker cabinets, each containing 2 heavy-duty 8" speakers and a neodymium compression driver. The 2 line array speaker cabinets are slightly larger than the original Profile cabinets for enhanced projection and performance characteristics.
The Kustom Profile Two powered mixer features five channels, each with balanced XLR-1/4-inch combination inputs. The fifth channel reproduces true stereo signals and also has a built-in Instrument-Ready Preamp that eliminates the need for direct boxes or external preamps when using instruments such as acoustic guitars with pickups. The Kustom mixer is also a separate stereo AUX channel with its own EQ and stereo Mic-in and Line-in inputs. All channels also have their own monitor volume controls and stereo panning controls. Regarding the EQ, the Kustom Profile Two provides an 8-band Master EQ section with a Subwoofer-Sub-frequency control, plus 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble) on each channel.
Digital effects on the Kustom Profile Two are courtesy of its 24-bit digital processor. All 16 effect algorithms are finely tuned to integrate perfectly with the tonality of the overall system. Kustom introduces an all-new effect on the Profile Two called Double Take. This effect effectively doubles the sound of a single vocalist and accomplishes the effect with startling realism. The Double Take PA System is perfect for gigging solo artists who need to give their vocal presentation an extra boost.
- (1) 300W stereo powered mixer
- (2) Line array speaker cabinets
- (2) 25-foot speaker cables
- Owner's manual
- Warranty card
- Power: 300W RMS Total - 150W Per Channel (Stereo)
- 8-band Master EQ With Sub-Frequency/Subwoofer Control
- 6 Channels (5 Balanced XLR & 1/4" Combo Inputs, 1 Auxiliary Channel)
- Stereo Input on 5th Channel
- Instrument-Ready Preamp on 5th Channel
- 2-Band EQ (Bass & Treble) controls per channel
- Monitor Volume Control Per Channel
- Stereo Panning Control Per Channel
- Discrete Stereo AUX Channel with 2-Band EQ
- Stereo Mic-In and Line-In Inputs (1/8") on AUX Channel
- 24-Bit Digital Effects Processor with 16 Effects
- Exclusive Double Take Vocal Double Track Simulator
- Phantom Power
- Effects Loop
- Two Heavy-Duty 8" Speakers per Enclosure
- One Neodymium Compression Driver with 1" Exit per Enclosure
- Line Array Technology for Focused Dispersion