Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Laney Laney AH150 Audio Hub Combo Mulit-input 5 Channels. 5-Band Master EQ & Digital Delay. 150Wtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Laney Laney AH150 Audio Hub Combo Mulit-input 5 Channels. 5-Band Master EQ & Digital Delay. 150W$449.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Versatile, full-range amplification with five input channels.
The AH150 multi-input combo is designed for acoustic guitarists, keyboard players, electric bassists, e-drummers, vocalists and if you like to play it mostly clean, electric guitarists. In other words, it was designed for you. It features 5 channels, a 5-band graphic master EQ and digital delay and 150 watts RMS power. This versatile front end is coupled to a 12” woofer and bullet tweeter, making for a compact and great-sounding amplifier that works in a broad range of music environments.
Acoustic guitar sounds bright and clear, as do vocals. You can plug a microphone into the XLR input and a guitar or keyboard into another and use the AH150 as an all-in-one practice or performance PA system. In a band context, kick it back on its tilt legs and use it as a stage monitor. Almost any musician can find a use for the AH150.
The AH150 has 5 independent channels and can accommodate a variety of input options simultaneously via XLR, Jack and Mini Jack connectors. In addition, the front panel features a Line Out to link to another amplifier plus a Phones jacks for silent use. A 5-band Master Graphic EQ allows for detailed, efficient control of tone shaping, and an onboard Digital Delay with comprehensive control over Delay Time, Feedback and Level. The delay can be assigned individually to each channel.
The AH150 features a dual-position cabinet design so can be used as a conventional stage combo or in ‘kickback’ position as a monitor.
- 150 watts RMS
- Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- 5 channels: balanced XLR/unbalanced line, balanced XLR/Hi-Z instrument, two stereo unbalanced line, and RCA
- 12” custom designed loudspeaker and HF horn
- Level,treble (channel 1 and 2), bass (channel 1 and 2), FX level (channel 1-4)
- Master 5 band graphic EQ (± 12 dB)
- Digital delay with feedback, time and level controls
- Jack inputs on all channel - XLR input on channel 1
- Headphone socket with level control
- Line out - jack
- Aux/CD input 3.5 mm stereo jack
- FX Loop
Powerful, versatile, full-range combo. Order today.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.