- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LD Systems CURV 500 Power Extension Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J35274 000000000 J35274000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LD Systems Power Extension Set lets you upgrade your CURV 500 Entertainer Set for more power in the low-frequency range. Visually aligned with th...Click To Read More About This Product
Add 1,200W additional power to your CURV system's low-frequency output.
The LD Systems Power Extension Set lets you upgrade your CURV 500 Entertainer Set for more power in the low-frequency range. Visually aligned with the award-winning CURV 500 design, the Extension set includes an Extension Subwoofer, four array satellites, a SmartLink Adapter, a distance bar and speaker cable, but comes without a mixer. It has 300S RMS and 1,200W peak for the bass reproduction, and the four satellites rely on a power amplifier with 160W RMS or 640W peak. The Class D power amplifiers with switching power supply provide the necessary power.
The four satellites are operated via SmartLink adapters. The elements, only 5 x 5”, are equipped with LD System's own WaveAhead technology; one 4" and three 1" drivers provide a coherent and extremely detailed playback with high pressure and dynamics.
The 10” woofer resides in a black bass-reflex cabinet made of plywood. The cabinet, equipped with PA-protective coating, weighs 36 lb. and is easily transported by means of three ergonomically shaped handles. In addition to a DSP-based multiband limiter, protection circuits prevent short circuits, overheating or overloading and ensure safe operation.
The humming noises caused by variations in the grounding potentials can be avoided with the ground lift function. The M20 threaded flange on the subwoofer gives a firm hold to the adjustable distance bar and the locking mechanism secures the array satellites against unwanted turning. The system cabling is carried out with the five-pin XLR input; an additional subwoofer can also be connected to the five-pin XLR output socket.
- Dual Class-D amplifiers
- 1,200W peak subwoofer output
- 640W peak satellite output
- 10" woofer, one 4" MF driver and three 1" HF drivers
Order today and get more oomf out of your CURV 500.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.