- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LD Systems Dave 15 G3 Compact 15" Active PA System
- Write a Review
- J37698 000000000 J37698000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DAVE 15 G3 is a powerful active compact system. A bass reflex subwoofer with a 15" driver constitutes the massive, powerful foundation. The satel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Surprising power and fidelity.
The DAVE 15 G3 is a powerful active compact system. A bass reflex subwoofer with a 15" driver constitutes the massive, powerful foundation. The satellites with 8" drivers and HF horns are responsible for a natural sounding, assertive midrange and transparent treble. The subwoofer incorporates a 2.1 power amp module that drives the components of the DAVE 15 G3 with 2800W of Peak power.
The LD LECC DSP digital processor ensures perfectly tuned functioning of the system. It includes specially amplitude and low-latency optimized crossovers, separate equalizers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The thoroughly professional features of the DAVE 15 G3 active PA system include sturdy multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomically shaped, recessed handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are especially worthy of mention: the innovative design with a metal ring handle permits secure, convenient handling from all sides. For accurate vertical orientation, the speaker supports of the satellites are vertically adjustable by ± 13,5° in seven increments.
Speaker protection covers and a castor board with a lashing strap for simple transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
Like all systems in the DAVE series, the DAVE 15 G3 is suitable for portable use and for permanent installation.
Powerful and portable. Order today.
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Wattage: 700W/2800W RMS/Peak
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 19kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 40
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- XLR: Stereo pair XLR/TRS
- RCA: Stereo pair
- XLR: 2
- TRS: Not applicable
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: 2
- Cabinet material: 15 mm plywood
- Width: 18.9"
- Height: 22.4"
- Depth: 25"
- Weight: 134.25 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.