- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones DTP 340 REX Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H95881
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ambitious DTP 340 REX was developed for entry-level use in miking bass instruments. Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern and customized frequency...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable kick drum and bass mic, stage or studio.
The ambitious DTP 340 REX was developed for entry-level use in miking bass instruments. Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern and customized frequency response, the dynamic DTP 340 REX offers everything you need to capture low frequencies efficiently and with great character and musicality: catchy, impressive sound and reliable performance on stage and in the studio.
The DTP 340 REX offers another innovative feature. In addition to the accustomed neutral and pure sound “ developed for maximum application diversity “, the ˜Enhanced Frequency Response™ switchable right on the microphone will deliver an unbeatably impressive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70-150 Hz and 3-5 kHz “ especially optimized for use on kick drums.
- Live and studio applications
- Switchable œEnhanced Frequency Response specifically tailored for a powerful kick drum sound
- Perfectly suited for recording bass instruments and percussion
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Outstanding gain before feedback
- Rock-solid full metal die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Integrated stand adapter for secure mounting and easy positioning
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Let Lewitt do it to it. Order today.
- Acoustical operating principle: dynamic, moving coil
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 16.000 Hz
- EFR, ˜Enhanced Frequency = FFR, ˜Flat Frequency Response™
- Response™ settings: + EFR, ˜Enhanced Frequency Response™
- Sensitivity, = FFR: 0,4 mV / Pa (-69 dBV)
- Sensitivity, + EFR: 0,4 mV / Pa (-69 dBV)
- Rated impedance: < 500 ohms
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimension: 2,8". X 6,2"
- Net weight: 26,1 oz