Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Lewitt Audio Microphones DTP 640 REX Dual-Capsule Microphonetrue true
Rebate OfferValid through 10/31/21
Purchase ANY Lewitt microphone and receive 2 Arturia plug-ins for FREE!!
Offer expires 10/31/21Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Lewitt Audio Microphones DTP 640 REX Dual-Capsule Microphone$349.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Dual-element microphone tailored for kick drums and other low-frequency sources.
Since 2012, the DTP 640 REX offers two more features. The dynamic element emphasizes frequency ranges relevant for the kick drum in the ˜Dynamic Enhanced Frequency Response™ setting switchable right on the microphone, while the condenser element captures the sound neutrally. With ˜Dual Enhanced Frequency Response™, the character of the sound can be shaped even more individually “ with this setting, the condenser element focuses on frequencies from 70 to 150 Hz and delivers a full body sound. The dynamic element provides the necessary power by focusing on the range between 3 and 5 kHz.
The combination of these features with the comprehensive tonal freedom of dual-element technology greatly increases the range of use, turning the DTP 640 REX into a universal tool for bass-heavy applications.
- Dual-element kick drum microphone
- Switchable sound characteristics
- Two perfectly phase aligned microphones in one housing
- Solid die-cast metal body
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille
- Integrated stand adapter for quick and easy mounting and positioning
Find the sweet spot with the DTP 640 REX today!
DTP 640 REX Dual-Capsule Microphone Specifications:Audio
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 150 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- Length: 2.8 in.
- Width: 6.2 in.
- Depth: n/a
- Weight: 27.3 oz.
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Plastic
- Power supply: No
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.