- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones DTP Beat Kit 6 6-Piece Drum Microphone Kit
- Product H95886
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DTP Beat Kit 6 is a conveniently packaged start-up selection of dynamic and condenser drum and percussion microphones and mounts, designed to off...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete miking kit for drumset.
The DTP Beat Kit 6 is a conveniently packaged start-up selection of dynamic and condenser drum and percussion microphones and mounts, designed to offer performers and audio engineers of all experience levels everything needed for expert live sound reinforcement, home recording and studio recording.
The 6-piece drum kit includes one DTP 340 REX and three DTP 340 TT super-cardioid dynamic drum mics, two LCT 140 condenser mics, windshields and drum- and shock mounting systems, and comes in a convenient black aluminium carrying case. Thanks to carefully tailored frequency responses optimized for drum and percussion applications, as well as precision dynamic capsules and uniform directional pickup patterns ensuring high gain before feedback, the DTP 340 REX and the DTP 340 TT deliver fine-tuned drum sound with extraordinary detail and impact onstage and in the studio. LEWITT's highly versatile and compact condenser all-rounder, the LCT 140, allows for accurate and clear sound capture of cymbals. Its transformerless design makes it immune to electromagnetic interference, and convenient LED displays and recessed slide switches make it a perfect fit for live applications.
The complete kit comes in a rugged aluminium case which allows for easy travel and secure storage.
- One DTP 340 REX, three DTP 340 TT and two LCT 140 microphones
- All microphones feature frequency responses specifically tailored for drum and percussion instruments
- Extremely durable gear for professional live and studio applications
- The LCT 140 features a transformerless design which makes it immune to electromagnetic interference
- All models are equipped with corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connectors
- Comes in a black carrying case with double foam layers and artificial leather faces
- Includes two LCT 40 Ws windshields, five DTP 40 Mts shock mounts and three DTP 40 Mt drum mounts
Lewitt microphones. Get to know them. Order today.