- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones LCT 640 FET Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H95888
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lewitt's LCT 640 is designed to raise the bar in its class of reference-quality large-diaphragm condenser microphones. This Austrian-designed and eng...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top quality studio condenser.
Lewitt's LCT 640 is designed to raise the bar in its class of reference-quality large-diaphragm condenser microphones. This Austrian-designed and engineered pro-mic delivers a smooth, unsurpassably rich and exceptionally nuanced sound, and exhibits a remarkable set of qualities that enthuses even the most discerning users. The LCT 640 excels in a variety of demanding studio applications and stands for unrivaled performance in miking lead and background vocals, drums, percussion instruments, grand pianos, brass and woodwinds, classical music ensembles.
In addition to the standard omni-directional, cardioid and figure-8 polar patterns, the LCT 640 offers a wide-cardioid and super-cardioid characteristic. It offers a dynamic range of 135 dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 10 dB. In combination with a 4-level high-pass filter and 4-level switchable pre-attenuation, the LCT 640 provides maximum versatility in all recording situations. Automatic attenuation, key-lock, clipping history, push buttons and a light-up user interface round off the features of this outstanding microphone.
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments
- Wind instruments
- Ultra-thin 1-inch externally biased, gold-layered low-mass diaphragms combined with a dual triode tube ensures accurate transient response while providing smooth, warm and airy tube sound
- Five consistent directional characteristics: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8, broad cardioid and supercardioid offer maximum flexibility
- Superior dynamic range of 130 dB-A (Tube) and extremely low self-noise of 9 dB-A for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface and jog dials for easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and HPF selection
- Unique features like clipping history and automatic attenuation provide error-free studio recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Solid die-cast metal body with a stylish, oversized tube inspection window specially coated for maximum protection against electromagnetic interference
- Custom PSU 840 power supply unit with sturdy full-metal housing and brushed, anodized black aluminum front
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a black case; includes PSU 840 power supply unit, LCT 40 SHxx shock mount, LCT 40 Tr audio cable with gold-plated 11-pin XLR connectors and LCT 40 Wxx windscreen
Order today and find a new best friend in the studio.
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized
- Transducer ˜: 1"
- Directional pattern: omni
- Frequency range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 13 mV / Pa (-38 dBV), cardioid
- 10 mV / Pa (-40 dBV), omni
- 9 mV / Pa (-41 dBV), figure-8
- Signal / noise ratio: 84 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1)
- 12 dB-A, omni (IEC 61672-1)
- 13 dB-A, figure-8 (IEC 61672-1)
- Dynamic range of mic. Amp: 135 dB-A
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD: 145 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- 151 dB, 6 dB pre-attenuation
- 157 dB, 12 dB pre-attenuation
- 163 dB, 18 dB pre-attenuation
- Pre-attenuation pad 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz
- 6 dB / octave at 150 Hz
- 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz
- Rated impedance < 150 ohms
- Rated load impedance > 1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption 5,5 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 6,22 x 2,04 x 1,42"
- Net weight: 15,2 oz