- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones MTP 240DMs Handheld Dynamic Microphone w/Switch
- Write a Review
- Product H95896
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MTP 240 DMs is a rugged and exceptionally feedback-safe dynamic cardioid microphone tuned specifically for vocal applications. Perfectly suited f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Beautiful mic for vocals.
The MTP 240 DMs is a rugged and exceptionally feedback-safe dynamic cardioid microphone tuned specifically for vocal applications. Perfectly suited for use in live performances and ambitious home studio recordings, these dynamic microphones please entry-level vocalists and professionals alike. Comes equipped with a recessed on/off slide switch.
Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the MTP 240 DMs is engineered to provide sound reproduction with exceptional clarity and detail. The tough steel-mesh grille that perfectly resists wear and abuse rounds out its features.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Optimized frequency response for vocal applications
- On/off switch
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Highly durable black all-metal construction, optimized for rough daily touring routine
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box including MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Order now. Just Lewitt.
- Acoustical operating principle dynamic, moving coil
- Directional pattern cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 - 18.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV / Pa (-54 dBV)
- Rated impedance: < 280 ohms
- Connector gold plated: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 1,9" X 6,9"
- Net weight: 11,8 oz