- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor
- Write a Review
- #181014 000000000 181014000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
32 legendary Lexicon effects are packed into the Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor, a rackmount processor equipped with USB so it can be us...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2 processors, 2 applications, one rackspace.
32 legendary Lexicon effects are packed into the Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor, a rackmount processor equipped with USB so it can be used as a software plug-in. It's got raw dual-processor power; instant front-panel access for live performance; and rich, smooth, complex processing algorithms for the studio, as well as specialty effects and dbx dynamics. Every effect and parameter is instantly accessible by a single button push or knob turn, and the powerful editor/librarian software gives you intense, under-the-hood control.
The USB interface provides intuitive cross-platform VST and Audio Unit plug-in control, allowing the MX200 to function as a hardware plug-in. The MX200's processor still handles the processing load, but you control it through your computer, with full automation and recall features. MX-Edit, the included cross-platform editor/librarian software, lets you create, edit, compare, save, and load reverb and effects programs.
You can use 2 reverbs or effects at once in one of 4 flexible routing options: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), or mono split. There are 99 carefully crafted Factory programs and 99 User programs, front-panel controls for Input Level, Mix 1, and Mix 2 Wet/Dry controls, Routing button, independent Tempo, Bypass, and 3 control knobs for each Processor, Program Select knob, Audition button (to preview the selected effect), and Store button.
The front panel Active Reverb/Effects Matrix displays which 2 effects are active, delivers single-control access to all functions, and lets you quick-audition any preset with five settings. Dual independent processor control areas with dedicated Effects Select, Tempo, Bypass, and 3 parameter control knobs provide access and control over critical parameters. LEDs illuminate to indicate any change from the 99 Factory or 99 User Programs.
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Delays and modulation effects
- dbx dynamics
- Dual-processor design
- 4 routing configurations: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), mono split
- 99 factory/99 user programs
- Hardware plug-in feature
- VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit editor/librarian software
- 24-bit/48kHz sample rate
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1/4" balanced/unbalanced I/O
- USB port
- Audio inputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input impedance: 20kOhms balanced, 10kOhms unbalanced
- Input level: +4dBu Nominal, +20dBu maximum
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, ref. 1kHz +/-1dB
- THD+N: <.007% 20Hz - 20kHz
Audio outputs: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Output level: +20dBu Maximum
- Dynamic range: >107dB A-weighted
- A/D converters: 24-bit/48kHz
- Power: 9V AC (power supply included)
- Audio processor: 24-bit
- Software: WinXP/Mac OSX VST GUI
- Crosstalk: >80dB
- Size: 1 RU
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.