Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Lexicon PCM92 Reverb Effects Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Explore a variety of natural sounding rooms with the nuances of inherent realism.
The rackmount Lexicon PCM92 reverb delivers 28 mono and stereo reverbs, delays, and modulation effects, flexible routing configurations, and a comprehensive collection of over 1200 finely crafted presets, including recognizable classics from an immense library of sounds.
The Lexicon reverb features Hall, Concert Hall and Random Hall reverb algorithms that are consistently used by live sound and recording engineers because of their ability to reproduce the musical ambiance of large, wide, panoramically wonderful spaces. In fact, these classic Lexicon Hall algorithms have been used on more than 80% of all recorded music.
Lexicon's Room algorithm offers an amazing palette of natural sounding rooms with all the inherent realism of the actual space. Reflection patterns are easily selected, scaled, and equalized all while simultaneously passing audio and the room size can be instantly changed or reversed. These capabilities provide a more flexible alternative to convolution type reverbs due to the precise control and manipulation that is only possible with a reverb synthesizer.
One of the advances in this Lexicon reverb is the ability to create realistic small spaces. For both music and film production, it is often vital to have the ambience of a phone booth or very small drum room. In the Lexicon PCM92 you can create them with a reality never heard before from any processor other than a Lexicon.
In addition, the PCM92 effect processor delivers capabilities to traditional reverbs by adding multimode filters in the audio flow. This allows more exact shaping of the reverb while still maintaining that distinctive smooth, rich "Lexicon Sound." Also, all reverbs have an "Infinite" switch that allows the reverb to run forever, which is useful for creating unusual backgrounds and sound effects.
- 28 Lexicon studio-standard reverbs, delays, and modulation effects
- Comprehensive collection of over 1200 finely crafted factory presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon's immense library of sounds
- Lexicon's flexible Room algorithm used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and film production
- Multi-voice pitch shift to enhance vocals
- Full system configuration and control with HiQnet System Architect
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rate, 32-bit floating point processing
- Two channels balanced analog I/O (XLR and 1/4")
- Two channels XLR digital AES/EBU I/O
- Ethernet connectivity and full MIDI control
- External BNC Word Clock
- Foot controller inputs make it easy to change presets and adjust parameters during live performances
- High-resolution OLED display is easy to read in all light conditions
Whether you require perfection on stage or a standard in the recording studio, the PCM92 delivers the versatility and smooth, rich sound that is unmistakably Lexicon.
PCM92 Reverb Effects Processor Specifications:Analog Audio Inputs
- Connectors Two XLR-1/4" TRS (combi-jack) analog balanced inputs
- Impedance 20k Ohm, balanced
- Input Level +4dBu mode: +20dBu max
- -10dBV mode: +8.2dBu max
- Type IV mode: +26dBu max
- Connectors Two Male XLR and Two Female 1/4" TRS
- Impedance 30 Ohm, electronically balanced
- Ouput Level +20dBu
- Connectors One Female XLR Input / One Male XLR Output
- Format AES/EBU balanced
- Conversion 24-bit A/D; 24-bit D/A
- Sample Rates 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Accuracy within +/-50ppm
- Lock Range +/-2% of nominal
- Freq Response @96KHz 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.25dB
- 20kHz to 40kHz, +0/-3dB
- THD <.003%, 20Hz to 20kHz @ +4dBu
Dynamic Range >112dB unweighted, 115dB A-weighted
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz @ +20dBu input
Internal Audio DSP 32/64-bit floating point
- TTL Word Clock Input 75 Ohm, BNC
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Footswitch One 1/4" TRS connector for independent momentary footswitches
- Foot Controller One 1/4" TRS connector for foot pedal (100 Ohm - 10kOhm impedance)
- Operating 15 to 35 degrees C
- Storage -30 to 70 degrees C
- Humidity 75% relative humidity max
- Rack Units 1U
- Dimensions 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 9.5" D
- Weight 8 lb.
- Power Consumption <14W
Warranty Parts and Labor 1 year
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.