- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lindell Audio PEX-500 / 500 Series Pultec Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00695 000000000 J00695000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Taking direction from the classic Pultec design, Lindell Audio created the PEX-500 for 500-series compatible power supplies. Featuring Lindell's all ...Click To Read More About This Product
500-series format EQ, with a classic Pultec sound.
Taking direction from the classic Pultec design, Lindell Audio created the PEX-500 for 500-series compatible power supplies. Featuring Lindell's all discrete design, the PEX-500 is a one-channel transformer coupled passive equalizer with a 15dB high end and low frequency boost. Insert the PX-500 into your 500-series rack and pass your signals through its optimal circuitry for a full range of sound shaping capabilities.
- Transformer coupled Balanced inputs and Balanced Outputs
- Passive Pultec Equalizer. Inductor
- Hybrid gain make-up amplifier
- 3 Step Switched Eq Low Freq Boost 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz +/-10%
- 3 Step Switched Eq High Freq Bosst 6kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
- 3 Step Switched Eq High Freq Attenuation 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz +/-10%
- True Hardwire Eq Bypass
- Gold Plated Pcb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.