- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Relay G50 Digital Wireless Guitar System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502389 000000000 502389000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 Relay G50 Digital Wireless System provides a pure signal with a clarity that rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get...Click To Read More About This Product
A lightweight, low-profile wireless system that provides guitarists with 200 feet of freedom.
The Line 6 Relay G50 Digital Wireless System provides a pure signal with a clarity that rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 200 feet. Traditional wireless systems compromise the sound of your instrument by rolling-off crucial high- and low-end frequencies and compressing their signals. This system on the other hand, offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
Broadcasting over the 2.4GHz band keeps the Line 6 Relay G50's signal free from many kinds of interference. Traditional wireless guitar systems are susceptible to dropouts, static, and many other kinds of interference. Broadcasting over congested UHF bands, their signals may be affected by interference generated as far away as 100 miles or more. For added security, the Relay G50 employs exclusive signal protection technology, simultaneously broadcasting encrypted data streams to multiple antennas.
The Relay G50 is a low-profile wireless system that's easy to use. The lightweight transmitter remains out of the way of your performance and its LCD displays channel number and battery life. The rugged metal receiver offers bright and easy-to-read LEDs that display power, status, and battery life. Its dual 1/4" outputs make it an easy addition to your pedal board.
Attached to Your Guitar Cable?
For players attached to cables, adopting a wireless system introduces many questions: What will it feel like? Will it change my sound? The Line 6 Relay G50 sounds just like a cable, but it also sounds just like your cable. It features EQ settings that match the frequency responses of typical guitar cables. Different players use different cables, but all players can use Relay G50.
The Wireless Revolution
Relay G50 is proudly ushering in a better-sounding and more dependable era of wireless guitar systems. It will inspire you to explore new areas of your music and the stage.
The wireless guitar system comes complete with transmitter, receiver and all necessary accessories including locking cable, power supply, and batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 200-foot range, line-of-sight
- Broad 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response; Superior 120dB dynamic range; 24-bit digital conversion
- 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
- Lightweight, low-profile and easy to use
- Bright LEDs and LCD show power, status, and battery life
- EQ presets match Relay G50 to the sound of your guitar cable
- Comes complete with transmitter, receiver and all necessary accessories including locking cable, power supply and batteries
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless, FCC/DTV compliant
- Multiple layers of signal protection; Encrypted data stream; Simultaneous broadcasts on multiple channels
- Rugged metal enclosure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.