- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 X2 XDT1 Digital Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product 271184
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XDT1 Digital Transmitter is a component of the Line 6 X2 XDS95 24-Bit Digital Instrument Wireless System (sold separately). The XDS95 24-Bit Digi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Advanced new wireless technology!
The XDT1 Digital Transmitter is a component of the Line 6 X2 XDS95 24-Bit Digital Instrument Wireless System (sold separately). The XDS95 24-Bit Digital Instrument Wireless System from X2 delivers your tone and performance with the sound and feel of a direct wire connection”all at a price that won't break the bank.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Digital Wireless Technology
- 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times over sampling
- Five Segment LED Display
- 1/8" Unbalanced locking connector
- operates on a 9v battery
Go digital and lose the noise and avoid interference. It works! Order today.
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times over sampling
- Input Impedance: 1.2 M-ohm instrument input, 10K-ohm mic input
- Connectors: 1/8" Unbalanced locking connector
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- Five Segment LED Display: Power On, Channel, Battery Life, Audio Level Meter
- Dimensions: 3.078" W x 1.17" D x 4.7" H
- Battery Life: Switching power supply, 12 Hours (9v alkaline)
- Weight: .25 lbs. (with 9v battery installed)