- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 XD-V75L Professional Digital Wireless Lavalier System
- Write a Review
- H79489 000000000 H79489000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XD-V75L Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is a hands-free system designed for use in all types of live stage and broadcast applications...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior wireless technology, with hands-free delivery for live stage and broadcast applications.
The XD-V75L Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is a hands-free system designed for use in all types of live stage and broadcast applications. Offering spectacular audio quality, XD-V75L systems feature exclusive EQ filter modeling technology combined with a proven 4th-generation digital wireless platform, the most mature in the industry. With 14 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz-20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V75L provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide. With its microphone modeling technology, you will have the flexibility of mimicking the sound from 10 of the worlds most popular microphones, like the Shure SM58, Shure Beta 58A, Sennheiser e835, Audio-Technica AE4100 and more. You can be confident in knowing that you have just the right microphone to match your sound.
Maximize vocal clarity with built-in EQ filter models.
XD-V75L gives you the flexibility to choose from six vocal EQ filter models, enabling you to optimize the sound of the system for your voice and deliver your performance with maximum clarity and impact in every environment. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from the available EQ filter models.
Superior vocal reproduction, professional performance.
The signal from XD-V75L is so clear and strong that it actually sounds like a wired microphone, but with all of the advantages of wireless, hands-free performance. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V75L does not use signal companding, so the full 120dB dynamic range is available at all times, just like a wired mic.
2.4GHz band operation, license free.
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V75L operates in the 2.4GHz band, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
Confused by wireless license fees? No need to worry, XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide. Using a Line 6 digital wireless product means no more complications.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Professional digital wireless lavalier microphone system for performers and presenters.
- License free operation worldwide
- Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology to optimize the system to your vocal and performance style - choose from nine distinct EQ filter model types.
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz - 20kHz (- 2.5dB) AF frequency response, wide 120dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- One-touch setup
- 2.4GHz Band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
- 14 Always-available channels
- 300-Foot (100-meter) extended range
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone - for professional hands-free performance
- Signal Encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 Powered BNC antenna inputs - for daisy-chaining multiple systems
- Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Road-ready lavalier mic, bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Mobile recording
Comments about Line 6 XD-V75L Professional Digital Wireless Lavalier System:
This thing is great. I was VERY hesitant given the hot/cold reviews of this (and or any Line6 product, it seems) and the fact that it's "new" technology (untested on a wide scale, lives on the 2.4 GHz band etc.), but out of the box it worked great for me.
The trial by fire for this unit was clipping the lav to a very active, mobile guest speaker in front of a crowd of 500 people in a big gymnasium that included my boss. After a quick sync, some simple EQ & gain tweaking, we were off & running.
I heartily enjoyed the ZERO dropouts and ZERO RF interference from this thing, especially as the two Shure PGX/58 handhelds running along side it made their usual clips, pops and pfft's (we're in a TV-heavy area of Washington, DC, so finding available wireless spectrum is VERY difficult).
No idea if the Line6 products will stack well (i.e., if you can run more than one at a time without issues), but on its own it was GREAT.