- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Logickeyboard FL Studio Astra PC English
- Write a Review
- K45687 000000000 K45687000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Logickeyboard has developed a series of computer keyboards that have the keyboard shortcuts of most major DAWs built right into the specially marked ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Computer keyboard equipped with FL shortcuts.
Logickeyboard has developed a series of computer keyboards that have the keyboard shortcuts of most major DAWs built right into the specially marked keys. Previous strategies for assimilating shortcut familiarity were overlays that didn't always sit well, feel right or properly transmit the keystrokes. Or, you could memorize the shortcuts one by one and eventually assimilate a certain fluency. With a Logickeyboard, you can start working faster right away, and even less commonly used shortcut keystrokes will be immediately available and familiar.
The ASTRA backlit keyboard with numeric keyboard features an elegant, slim line black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA is the perfect choice for any lighting environment. The keyboard features two USB 2.0 ports to enable you to connect e.g. your mouse, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. The ASTRA keyboard is developed with two USB cables; one for the keyboard itself and one for the USB hub at the back of the keyboard. The reason for having a separate cable for the USB hub is to avoid problems with installations that require a KVM extender.
The FL Studio dedicated Logickeyboard, also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable light with five selectable levels
- Built-in dual USB-ports 2.0
- Scissor-switch keys
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7/8/10
- Dimensions - 17 5/8 x 6 x 11/4 in. (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
- Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
- Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- 1.8-meter-long cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (avoid interference with USB extenders)
Improve your DAW workflow.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.