- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio M-Audio ProFire 610 and CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product H76997
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Package includes the M-Audio ProFire 610 USB recording interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the M-Audio ProFire 610 USB Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the M-Audio ProFire 610 USB recording interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
M-Audio ProFire 610 USB Interface
The M-Audio ProFire 610 FireWire audio interface transforms your Mac or PC into a powerful 6 in/10 out recording studio. Premium digital converters deliver high-definition, 24-bit/192kHz audio throughout the signal path. Two preamps with award-winning Octane technology offer clean, transparent sound with low noise and exceptional headroom. The M-Audio ProFire 610's onboard DSP mixing provides a totally flexible recording experience, perfect for creating multiple, independent monitor mixes.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- The interface can be used as a standalone 2-Channel Mic Preamp and a A/D to D/A converter for great flexibility
- Unit includes 2 Preamps with M-Audio Octane Technology, and premium digital converters with up to 24-bit/192kHz, for high-definition audio
- Can be powered via FireWire bus or an external power supply
- Additional features include 48V Phantom Power, a 20dB pad on each preamp, and Jet PLL jitter elimination technology, and a flexible onboard DSP mixer
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x M-Audio ProFire 610 USB recording interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.