- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Mackie Onyx Blackbird and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product H77004
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Package includes the Mackie Onyx Blackbird FireWire recording interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condense...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the Mackie Blackbird Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Mackie Onyx Blackbird FireWire recording interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Mackie Onyx Blackbird FireWire interface
Mackie's Onyx Blackbird Premium 16x16 FireWire Recording Interface delivers industry-leading recording quality via eight boutique-quality Onyx preamps and high-end 24-bit/96kHz conversion in a sleek, rackmount design. Two front panel "Super Channels" provide quick access to crucial recording tools and feature true analog hardware monitoring, in both mono and stereo, for hassle-free zero-latency recording.
Studios, regardless of size, can't usually afford to buy all the gear they want at once. That's why investing in gear designed with performance, flexibility and expandability in mind is critical. The additional mic inputs, onboard 8x8 ADAT and word clock I/O provide easy integration into any digital or analog setup. For more complex sessions, the powerful Blackbird Control DSP Matrix Mixer allows for quick mix creation and routing of any input to any output. Plus, since Blackbird works as a standalone 8-channel preamp rack, you've got a single-box solution ready for integration into your studio or mobile setup.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 16x16 FireWire Recording Interface with industry-leading recording quality via eight boutique-quality Onyx preamps and high-end 24-bit/96kHz conversion
- Cirrus Logic converters offering 114dB dynamic range (A-weighted) “ a specification other companies sometimes charge thousands of dollars to achieve
- Integrated 8x8 ADAT I/O, delivering a full 16-channel 24-bit/96kHz resolution recording solution to add-on extra preamps if needed in the future
- Two front-panel "Super Channels" utilize combo inputs, allowing you to easily swap between mic, guitar, keys, drum machines or whatever comes up during the session
- Custom-designed 18x16 Blackbird Control DSP Matrix Mixer application for ultimate customization and ease-of-use
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Mackie Onyx Blackbird FireWire recording interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.