- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Pulsar II Small-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone Matched Pair
- Write a Review
- Product 271505
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The redesigned Pulsar II small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone takes M-Audio's pencil condenser technology to an even higher level. Designed ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A fine choice for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, close-miking strings and woodwinds, and room miking,
The redesigned Pulsar II small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone takes M-Audio's pencil condenser technology to an even higher level. Designed in the U.S.A. by veteran engineers and hand-assembled to exacting standards, the Pulsar II mics exhibit quality comparable to that of vintage classics. Features like -10dB pad and 80Hz high-pass filter switches, higher SPL than the original ,and a redesigned solid-brass backplate deliver smooth, accurate sound in the studio and on stage. The Pulsar II condenser microphones have many applications including drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, close-miking strings and woodwinds, room miking, and more.
The Pulsar II easily adapts to many recording and live situations. The 12dB/octave 80Hz high-pass filter reduces low-frequency rumble and the potential for overloading mic preamps with low-frequency signals. The -10dB switchable attenuation pad and thermal diaphragm treatment also allow it to handle high SPLs for its class. And the included T-shaped stereo mounting bracket facilitates XY and ORTF recording right out of the box.
Requires phantom power.
- Two Professional small-capsule condenser microphones
- 3/4"-diameter, 6-micron mylar evaporated gold diaphragms
- Thermal diaphragm treatment yields 2dB SPL boost over original model
- Solid-brass backplates
- Solid-brass bodies
- Class A FET electronics
- Switchable -10db pads
- Switchable 80hz high-pass filters (12db/octave)
- Wooden storage box houses microphones, windscreens and clips
It belongs in your mic locker. Click or call now to order!
- Diaphragms: 3/4" diameter, 6-micron mylar
- Backplates: solid brass
- Electronics: Class-a fet (transformerless)
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz
- Sensitivity: -37db @ 1khz, 0db=1v/pa (13.8 mv/pa)
- Max spl: 134db at 0.5% thd, 144db with 10db pad
- Equivalent noise: 16dba
- Pattern: cardioid