- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Steinberg Ci2+ and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product H77011
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Package includes the Steinberg Ci2+ audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cab...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the Steinberg Ci2+ audio interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Steinberg Ci2+ audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Steinberg Ci2+ Interface
Hardware most skillfully meets software by combining the best of two worlds with the CI2+ Advanced Integration USB studio and Cubase Essential 5, the dedicated version of Cubase 5. As the name implies, the CI2+ houses two major functions. There's the two-channel XLR combo interface equipped with two sophisticated microphone preamps and phantom power, one HI-Z for direct guitar input and a footswitch connector for Interactive Recording. This is seconded by the controller section featuring the innovative AI Knob that provides intuitive control due to seamless integration into Cubase. Together with Cubase Essential 5, CI2+ allows you to take full advantage of a massive range of audio tools, at home, in the rehearsal room or wherever required.
Instant plug and play with "AI Ready" LED
CI2+ features full plug-and-play support, so there's no need to add the parameters to Cubase, only the easy, one-step installation of a USB device. Once the CI2+ has been installed, Cubase detects the launched device and automatically embeds the CI2+ into the Cubase production environment. Visual feedback is provided through the "AI Ready" LED. When it lights up, CI2+ is ready to assume control. But instant plug and play is just one of the many advantages CI2+ has to offer as a fully integrated controller of Cubase, forming one exhilaratingly powerful hardware/software production system.
The Project Assistant provides a wealth of ready-made templates for different styles and scopes like recording, mixing, producing and mastering. The templates contain the number of channels, effects, dynamics, amp simulators and channel inserts ” tailored to your particular needs. Creating customized user templates and integrating those into the Launch browser makes recording with a DAW software and audio interface just that easy: Start up Cubase Essential 5, hit the AI Knob and scroll down the list of provided templates. The chosen template is selected by pushing the AI Knob a second time. A new project is created for you with the necessary number of tracks, audio input and output routings, all effects, amp simulator, sounds and much more. Especially for CI2+, new plug-ins like the AmpSimulator and the ToneBooster have been added to Cubase Essential 5. The guitar is simply plugged into the input of the CI2+ and you can start creating songs in a jiffy. Thanks to this assistant, initializing a Cubase Project from scratch even saves professionals a lot of time ” and as we all know, time is money.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- Full plug-and-play support, with the included copy of Steinberg Cubase Essential software
- Cubase detects the launched device and automatically embeds the CI2+ into the Cubase production environment
- Project Assistant provides a wealth of ready-made templates for different styles and scopes like recording, mixing, producing and mastering
- Interactive Recording functionality allows a sequence of up to six transport functions, letting you control Cubase Essential 5 hands free while playing an instrument
- Revolutionary AI Knob harnesses the flexibility of a computer mouse to offer speed when editing parameters and adjusting settings
- Powered by the USB technology allowing for simple connection to a USB port to supply +48 V phantom power for up to two microphones
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Steinberg Ci2+ audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.