- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Tascam US-144MKII and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product H76988
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Package includes the Tascam US-144MKII audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 spe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the Tascam US-144MKII USB interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Tascam US-144MKII audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Tascam US-144MKII USB Interface
The Tascam US-144MKII seamlessly continues the worldwide success of its predecessor US-144 offering better recording quality from a USB MIDI interface further reduced in size. Since it doesn't require an additional power supply, this portable audio interface is perfect for creating 4-channel recordings from analog and digital sources with a laptop computer.
Two XLR microphone inputs with switchable phantom power and high-quality preamps are the basis for good-sounding recordings, while headphones can listen to input signals with zero latency. Line-level and digital sources or an instrument can be connected as well. The Tascam USB MIDI interface has separate level controls for the line and headphones outputs, a mono switch, MIDI input and MIDI output, as well as a coaxial SPDIF output.
The US-144MKII interface supports sample rates up to 96kHz at 24-bit resolution. While commercial audio CDs are produced at 16-bit/44.1kHz, this interface offers you more than double the sample rate which means more detail for your recordings. (If you're fine with two audio channels and don't need a digital I/O, have a look at the Tascam US-122MKII.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 4 Audio inputs and 4 audio outputs (two analog, two digital) for a Windows or Macintosh computer
- Stereo digital audio input and output (input: SPDIF, output: selectable SPDIF or AES/EBU), with up to 96-kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
- Built with high-quality, low-noise mic preamps, with switchable +48V phantom power
- Includes a copy of Steinberg' Cubase LE music software
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Tascam US-144MKII audio/MIDI interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.