- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Tascam US-2000 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product H77009
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Package includes the Tascam US-2000 USB audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 sp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the Tascam US-2000 USB Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Tascam US-2000 USB audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Tascam US-2000 USB Interface
TASCAM's US-2000 is a multi-channel, 16 in/4 out USB interface that fits in only one rackspace. The 1U interface has eight XLR mic inputs with phantom power, enough to record a large band or drumset. An additional six balanced 1/4" line inputs are provided for synths, amp modelers and effects processors. Stereo S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs bring the total to 16 inputs that can be recorded simultaneously.
The TASCAM US-2000 transmits your instruments at up to 96kHz/24-bit audio quality over a high-speed USB 2.0 connection to your computer. To keep track of all of your inputs and outputs, the US-2000 has a meter bridge made up of 100 LEDs. Connections are hidden on the rear panel, except for a pair of combo jacks on the front for easy access.
Included with the US-2000 is a copy of Cubase LE4 from Steinberg. This full-featured recording software captures up to 48 tracks of audio with another 64 MIDI tracks. You can edit your tracks to perfection using a variety of modes and tools. Automated mixing is included to create the perfect master. Cubase LE4 supports VST effect and instrument plug-ins, which an assortment included with the application. TASCAM's copy of Cubase LE4 can record 16 channels at a time so you can take advantage of all the inputs on the US-2000 USB interface.
This TASCAM interface takes advantage of the latest USB technology to provide such high channel count over USB 2.0. Step up to the ultimate in compact, great sounding interfacing with the US-2000.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 16 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs that fits into a single rackspace
- 8 XLR mic inputs with phantom power, enough to record a large band or drumset
- Transmits your instruments at up to 96kHz/24-bit audio quality over a high-speed USB 2.0 connection to your computer
- Headphone output with separate control for output level and headphone volume, so you can monitor your sound at the proper level
- Includes Cubase LE4 48-track recording software
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Tascam US-2000 USB audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.