- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Tascam US-600 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product H76992
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Package includes the Tascam US-600 USB audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 spe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete recording package featuring the Tascam US-600 USB Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Tascam US-600 USB audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Tascam US-600 USB Interface
The TASCAM US-600 6-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface is the perfect choice for portable recording of multiple sources from your laptop computer. Four high-definition XLR microphone inputs include phantom power for detailed recording with condenser microphones. All channels can be passed to your computer with 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution.
Each input on the US-600 uses an XLR/TRS combo jack to support microphone or line level sources and includes a signal/clip LED to help you set your input level. Input 1 has an instrument-level switch for direct recording of guitar or bass, and a direct monitor path allows musicians to hear their performance without a delay from the computer. On the rear panel, the US-600 includes a pair of unbalanced outputs, MIDI input and output and a stereo S/PDIF digital in and out.
A copy of Cubase LE5 is included”the latest version of Steinberg's 48-track workstation software. VST plug-in support, automated mixing and MIDI tracks allow you to craft large productions without adding any other software. If you want to use your own software, the US-600 supports most Mac and Windows software such as Logic Pro, Live, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, and Pro Tools 9.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 6 Audio ins, 4 audio outs (two analog, two digital) plus MIDI I/O for Windows or Mac
- 4 High-definition XLR microphone inputs, with phantom power for recording with condenser microphones
- Headphone output with separate control level and volume, so you can monitor your sound at the proper level
- Includes Cubase LE 5 48-track recording software
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass
- 1.25-inch, Silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear crisp highs
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Tascam US-600 USB audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.