- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maag Audio MAAG EQ4M 6 Band Dual Channel Mastering EQ
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47696 000000000 L47696000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EQ4m™ is a 6-band dual channel mastering EQ with Air Band® (shelf boost from 2.5 to 40khz), a true in/out bypass, a transparent input attn (atten...Click To Read More About This Product
Phenomenal mastering EQ,
The EQ4m™ is a 6-band dual channel mastering EQ with Air Band® (shelf boost from 2.5 to 40khz), a true in/out bypass, a transparent input attn (attenuator), and stepped (detent) controls.
In 1993, Cliff Maag first introduced the Air Band® to the audio world in the NTI EQ3. The EQ3 was a dual channel 6-band EQ powered in a 19” inch rack and remains one of the most musical equalizers ever made. Over two decades later, MAAG Audio has captured the spirit of the EQ3 in the EQ4m™ by providing more power, more headroom, and more control than ever before.
- The EQ4M™ rides on extremely clean +-18v rails without the need of any supporting chassis or power source
- The EQ4M has an extra 2v compared to the EQ4M and boosts headroom to +29 dbu.\
- The EQ4M offers true in/out bypass, a transparent input attn (attenuator), and a15 khz selection on Air Band®
- All controls are stepped (detented)
As sweet as you've heard. Order today.
- Frequency Response: -2 dB points, 10Hz & 75kHz
- Nominal Input Impedance (XLR): 48 K Ohms, balanced
- Nominal Output Impedance (XLR): 50 Ohms, balanced
- Headroom: +29 dBu @ 10 K Ohms, +28.5 dBu @ 600 Ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.