- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Complete PA Package with ProFX12v2 Mixer Thump Series Powered Speakers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47328 000001000 K47328000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These premium Mackie PA packages make it easy to get started quickly with everything you need to hit the stage. We’ve done all the work for you and h...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful and versatile PA package built around the Mackie ProFX12 mixer.
These premium Mackie PA packages make it easy to get started quickly with everything you need to hit the stage. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for optimum performance. Each package delivers your choice of a pair of 12 in. or 15 in. Mackie Thump powered speakers, a Mackie ProFXv2 Series mixer, a pair of speaker stands and a pair of speaker cables. Rounding out the packages are dynamic handheld microphones, boom mic stands and mic cables. No matter your choice, each package is loaded with high-end technology and components for a powerful live performance.
Mackie ProFXv2 Series
Designed from the ground up specifically for live sound, this series of small-format mixers features low-noise Vita preamps for unmatched sound quality and performance. Ranging in models up to 30 channels, the ProFXv2 Series supplies convenient features at every knob, fader, input and output. Its onboard ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP for rich effects, while the built-in audio toolkit delivers all the tools you need to control your mix and shape every detail of your sound.
Mackie Thump Series
With 500 watts of continuous of power (1,000W peak), the Thump provides the high output you need in a tough, lightweight and portable enclosure. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, Thump offers a 3-band EQ perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications. And with a rugged enclosure and robust system protection, you're more than ready for your next gig. Delivering real-world power levels, application flexibility and class-leading bass response, you can be confident that the Thump offers the best performance for your money.
Get totally gig-ready with one convenient purchase—call or click today for your all-inclusive PA package.
- Includes one Mackie ProFX12v2 12-channel mixer (SKU J21825000000000)
- Includes two Mackie Thump Series powered speakers
- Includes two Gear One 20 ft. XLR microphone cables (SKU 339877000090000)
- Includes two Musician’s Gear heavy-duty tripod speaker stands (SKU J01627000001000)
- Includes two Musician’s Gear tripod boom mic stands (SKU 451052000001000)
- Includes two 25 ft. TRS-TRS cables (SKU 336401000000094)
- Includes two Musician’s Gear MV-1000 handheld microphones (SKU J20210000001000)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.