- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Dante Expansion Card for DL32R
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22624 000000000 J22624000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mackie and Audinate, developers of the industry-leading Dante media networking solution, have joined forces to bring high-performance networked audio...Click To Read More About This Product
Essential expansion for the DL32R.
Mackie and Audinate, developers of the industry-leading Dante media networking solution, have joined forces to bring high-performance networked audio to the DL32R wirelessly controlled digital live sound mixer with the new DL Dante Expansion Card.
The pioneering DL32R is controlled completely wirelessly, using the Mackie Master Fader control app for iPad, freeing sound engineers to mix from any location in a venue. The DL32R delivers 32 channels of powerful digital mixing with convenient direct-to-drive multitrack recording/playback, new Onyx+ recallable microphone pre-amps, in an ultra-compact 3U rackmount design.
The new DL Dante Expansion Card provides 32x32 channels of network audio I/O, allowing the DL32R to be connected to any Dante-powered AV network. Dante delivers the easiest-to-use AV networking solution, featuring automatic discovery of devices, simple graphical audio routing, incredibly low latency and flawless interoperation with hundreds of Dante-enabled products. Flexible I/O patching in the DL32R lets the user route Dante signals to any channel input, and send any of the mixers outputs to the Dante network.
Order soon and realize the true power of the DL32R.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.