- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie MC-150 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44145 000001000 L44145000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on their studio monitor legacy, MC-150 headphones offer the audio performance Mackie is known for in a professional, closed-back design. Fea...Click To Read More About This Product
Mackie studio monitor sound in a pair of professional headphones.
Building on their studio monitor legacy, MC-150 headphones offer the audio performance Mackie is known for in a professional, closed-back design. Featuring a precision 50mm driver for clear, dynamic sound and low-end response that can keep up with the most demanding applications, plus an ergonomic headband and ear pads for hours of listening comfort.
Included with MC-150 headphones is a detachable cable, 1/4” adapter, and a protective soft bag. Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, or just enjoying your favorite music on the go, MC-150 headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
- Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Precision 50mm transducers
- Increased bass response
- Soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads
- Built to last and meet the demands of professionals in studio or on location
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability
Ideal for tracking, mixing, monitoring. Order today.
- Ear coupling: Around ear
- Primary application: Tracking, Monitoring
- Secondary application: General Listening
- Operating principle: Wireless
- Frequency response (TX): 15 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL: 86 dB
- Driver size: 50 mm
- THD: < 1%
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: .6 lb.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.5'
- Connector: 3.5 mm st
- Built-in mic: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.