- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie MC-250 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- L45514 000001000 L45514000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on Mackie's studio monitor legacy, MC-250 headphones offer the accuracy and clarity Mackie is known for in a stunning, professional, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smartly designed studio headphones with Mackie's signature sound.
Building on Mackie's studio monitor legacy, MC-250 headphones offer the accuracy and clarity Mackie is known for in a stunning, professional, closed-back design. Featuring a reference-quality 50mm driver for clear, distortion-free sound that can keep up with the most demanding applications, plus an ergonomic headband and ear pads for hours of listening comfort.
Included with MC-250 headphones is a 1/4” adapter, protective soft bag, and detachable cable. Perfect for mixing, critical listening, and audiophile-grade personal listening. MC-250 headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
- Mackie studio sound in headphones
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers
- Soft, padded, adjustable headband
- Conforming ear pads
- Optimal low-end and sound isolation
- Built to last
- Collapsible fold-up design
Mackie sound in headphones. Order today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Primary application: Mixing, Tracking
- Secondary application: Listening
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 20 Hz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 265 g
- Cable type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/GP 1/4" adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.