- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie MC-350 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73346 000001000 L73346000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on Mackie's studio monitor legacy, MC-350 Professional Closed-Back Headphones offer increased accuracy and clarity. The MC-350 headphones ar...Click To Read More About This Product
Closed-back design with precision-tuned, accurate sound.
Building on Mackie's studio monitor legacy, MC-350 Professional Closed-Back Headphones offer increased accuracy and clarity. The MC-350 headphones are perfect for referencing a mix and critical listening. DJs who demand top performance will appreciate the accuracy.
The precision-tuned, closed-back design features reference-quality 50 mm drivers for excellent isolation and distortion-free audio. Premium construction with real leather headband and earpads makes them incredibly comfortable and easy on the eyes as well. Add in a rugged design and included accessories, and the MC-350 headphones are also perfect for studio, on location, and audiophiles on the go. Experience the Mackie studio sound with MC-350 Professional Headphones.
Order today for accuracy and clarity in the studio and on the stage.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB / mW
- Maximum Input Power: 20 mW
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Drive Type: Dynamic
- Input Type: Male 1/8" or 1/4" Stereo
- Output Type: L/R Headphones
- Cable Length: 117.6 in, 48.0 in (x2)
- Weight: 0.8 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.