- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Mix8 Mixer and Kustom HiPAC Speakers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L36097 000001000 L36097000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These convenient live sound packages make it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what ...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile live sound package with high-tech components.
These convenient live sound packages make it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what gear to buy. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for optimum performance and value. No matter which package you choose, you can count on high-tech features, reliable components and powerful, premium audio that will let you sound your best, gig after gig.Mix8 The Mix8 represents Mackie's current eight-channel option in the inexpensive, low-profile mixer marketplace, and like all of their small format mixers from the past, the Mix8 is a winner. It features Mackie's signature "built like a tank" construction care of its rugged metal chassis, and two of Mackie's legendary preamps. Kustom HiPAC Series Powered by Kustom’s proprietary Class D amplifier, this high-performance audio cabinet delivers unmatched performance in a lightweight, portable form factor. The amplifier features Dynamic Clip Thresholding limiter that continuously monitors the available headroom and gain to provide the maximum level of undistorted power. The cabinet is tuned for optimized low-frequency response and punchy mid-range presence. The low-frequency driver delivers high sound pressure levels and is punctuated by the upper frequencies delivered by the neodymium compression driver.
Get stage-ready in a snap with this convenient package—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.